Monday, February 22, 2010

Holidays are over. Again.
so school's gonna re-open tomorrow,
and I have 2 wake up early...Sorry I meant *we*><
Arrggghhhh......Hate it!
I'm lazy lah...I don't want homeworks!!!
Is there any anti-homeworks club?
If there is, I'm the 1st to join. For sure. =P
Nahh...
I'm talking nonsense again.

-----------STOP NONSENSE-----------

Okay okay
From tomorrow onwards,
I will: (actually is "i will TRY")
1) NOT to copy ppl's homework
2) to pay more attentionS to every teacher
3) to start revising the difficult subjects
4) to finish homework earlier & sleep before 12
5) NOT to make so much noise in class
6) to practise hard with my soprano mouth organ(OMG my beloved xD)
7) to start COUNTDOWN-ing my BIRTHDAY~~yeah!

My b'day ---> 1st of April <--- that is Aprilfool's Day
Hahax...remember ya~xD


ღ DRäWING wrote on 10:02:00 PM.