Sunday, June 13, 2010

LOL. The song which I'm listening to is making me emo...
Stupid song. But nice :D
I shouldN'T turn on my speaker...

*speechless*
...................................................................................................

Activity starts tomorrow.
I miss CO.
Not actually.
I miss gys. Yea.
Can I use back gys?
I really love it =x

I will be sitting for the piano G5 theory & G6 practical exam.
[ pressure ]
Everything's too fast and I can't cope with THE THEORY..
It's too fast! And I hate theory!
Moreover, my theory level CANNOT even reach the G3 standard.
How am I gonna pass this exam...OMG
I'm worrying.
Perhaps someone's right.
It is a must to appreciate what we have and what we can do.
My teacher trust that I can pass the exam.
Have to do it. I won't let you upset. (=

..............(I know this is a little...stupid? Nahh...).....................................................

I wish for more holidays and...
more time to stay at home...alone xP
LOL. I know, I'm insane. Because of you.
")



ღ DRäWING wrote on 8:39:00 PM.